Immigrant fr MySpace : Caught In A Weird Discussion

Caught in a weird discussion

I was caught in a discussion with a writer friend of mine. She's writing an article on public acceptance towards people with different sexual orientation... i.e Homosexual and Lesbian. And was wondering how would I react to this topic.

Simply put, I do not agree neither promote homosexuals, but as far as I'm concern in this modern world... I have no right to say anything. Well, I do not hate the people with such orientation. Just the orientation is was too gross to accept.

Call me conventional, call me old-fashion to say so... but if there's many religion in this world which disagree and fight between one another on many issues but one thing in common.. all of the religion does not agree with such sexual orientation. Go figure..

There's a reason why God created Man and Woman in this world and being homo is not one of them.

Whatever it is.. I don't know how I did get into this discussion but at least I know my stand.

No offense...think.. and wonder.

Comments