Immigrant fr MySpace : In Memory ( Hj Mahmor Othman)

First, I thought it was the a good weekend that I can spend happily without any work in the office. Been a while since I got any of such weekend. Spend my friday night in a recording studio. Then sleep throughout the whole Saturday, then DVD marathon later at night. The weekend as a bum was never better than this one..

I was on my way to Melaka to meet a friend when suddenly my mom called in the middle of the day. She rarely calls in the day for anything.. I pick up the phone and heard her crying. My uncle had just passed away. He was ill and they was on their way to Batu Pahat.. suddenly just like that, he passed away.. leaving his beloved wife and a 31-year-old daughter.

I was shocked to hear the news, cut my meet with my friend short and without thinking twice dashed to Batu Pahat where his body will be buried later that evening.It was raining heavily along the highway, I could not drive any faster than 95km/h.. Visibility almost zero. I had no choice but to just drive no matter how long it takes to be there. Unfortunately for me, I missed it. The moment I arrived, they already buried the body.

Anyway, I'll pray..may you be blessed with all the heavens..Thank you for all your advise. Thank you for teaching me about audio system and electronics since I was a little kid. Thank you for introducing me to broadcasting..although you didn't say much about it.. but you did introduced me..Thank you Pak Mor.

AL FATIHAH.. HAJI MAHMOR BIN HAJI OTHMAN

Comments