Immigrants fr Xanga : Hope things will be OK..(This time it's for me)

I'm on MC today. Been at home the whole day and then went to the clinic around 4pm. Kinda late to go to the clinic but then again.. I was not able to even drive myself to the clinic earlier on. The pain was unbearable in which I took pain-killer and go to sleep instead.

Immediately when I woke up and while I don't feel the pain at my hip and kidney.. I got ready and went straight to the clinic. Told the doctor that I did found blood on my urine and I feel pain on my kidney. He got me some medicine to consume. 1 day MC.. and ask me to come back in 5 days time. By then we'll know whether I have a kidney problem or there's stone in my bladder or something else..

While that moment to come. I just hope eveything will be OK. I would not tell my parents about it and get them all worried. Thus, would not tell any of my brothers about it too since they are a bad secret keeper for such things to my parents. So, I'll just shut up from them, swallow the worries on my own and hope things will be OK... As for now.. I'm in the office preparing last week meeting minutes which I'm bad at and still need to get it done since it's my turn to do it.

If you haven't heard from me at all for over a week.. check my apt. Maybe I'm already dead for a few days without anybody noticing.. hehe

Comments