Immigrants fr Xanga : What's Wrong With Me?

What's Wrong With Me?

Most of us experienced being in love and so do I.. my last relationship ended almost about 4 and half years ago. It is quite a long time ago and since then, it's all me, single and not attached.
Afraid to be in a relationship again? Maybe.. but I always believe in love and relationship. Just that the heart is taking a break from all that. Well, not as in not interested.. but more like letting fate taking its own course.. I'm not going to plan anything on that. They say in Malay, " Jodoh dan Ajal maut di tangan Tuhan" .. so I left it to God then..

But recently, I caught into this situation again.. after 4 years, suddenly I am attracted to somebody. It's been a while since I last actually attracted to anybody.. even the hottest babe could not get me to like them seriously..

But then come this girl.. We only met a few times.. She rarely goes out and sometimes it take a month or so before we could go out again. But something in her that makes me attracted to her. Something that makes me alive. It is her, that suddenly I become aware of my situation and motivated to be better.. not that she insist me on it.. just by being around her, knowing her and talking to her .. it lives me out.

So there you go.. I am in love with this girl. .. the problem is now.. will she love me back? Oh god, please not rejection.. I can;t handle rejection anymore...

Comments