Back to Work..

Gosh.. I actually took my MC almost a week. How fast time passed by. Today, I got back to work, full of uncertainties, blur and with no sense of work updates.. I guess that one week MC really spoilt me. But it's MC..not that I want to.

So, the first thing to do is to get everything back on track.. check the emails. Check the necessary updates and talk to the collegues and meet the superior. End up, I noticed that my plan for Spanar Jaya New Season Press Conference, which I planned to be on the 11th August, which was then been postponed to early September, was decided by majority to go back to my proposed date.. 11th August. Damn.. what a way to start the day.. So, I start with preparing all the necessary plans and briefs for the guys to work it out. That's my job, plan and strategise accordingly all promotions regarding our local TV programme.

Somewhere along that period.. Something else struck me. I realised how I really missed the music industry so much. How, planning promotion tour, shows and publicity in the music scene is way more interesting, challenging and not a single event.. the same old experience. Every project is a brand new experience and how I wish the music industry would be in a better situation where at least we can have a decent amount of income to bring home and not being underpaid due to the many factors that does not support the industry.

Oh well, It's not bad working here. I like it here. Just that once a while, we tend to look back and see all those things we missed.

Whatever it is.. It's the work in the music industry that keep my sanity on a safe level after the bad break up. It's that industry that got me understand people better. It's that industry that teach me the value of patience when I'm once quite a temperamental person. So, thank you music industry.. it was a great journey after all...

Comments