Can I just hope...?

I hope that we live in a better world, where people can help depend on each other with no hidden agenda. Where we can trust people as who they are and they accepting us as who we are.

I hope that we could at appreciate life as something more than just work and being better in work. That what we work on is for the sake to enjoy it and appreciate it with our loved ones.. not sacrificng our loved ones for the sake of work.

I hope that we could think outside the box. That we appeciate talents and creativity. We appreciate all things new in life and not hesitated by it. That tradition should get us moving to be better not holding us back to where our people mentality are .. 30 years ago.

I hope that people appreciate us based on the merit of our personality, our mind and our attitude.. not on who we know, how we look like and what can we give them.

I hope that people will realize..some things are not meant to be evaluate by logic science and calculations. Creativity, talent, emotion and feelings are some of those things that should not be calculated. It should be taken based on gut instinct.

I hope that while we are being extra careful, we believe in the nice things of people. We don't like all bad deeds of people, but we reject the good things done by people as well..

I hope that the world is not as confused as it's already have right now..

JUST A HOPE..In the spirit of Olympics..

Comments