Lost my handphone

This has just came in..I lost my handphone while paying for petrol at the counter. Somebody open my car. Snatch the handphone and run off swiftly and undetected by anybody there. I took me only 1 minute or less to pay the petrol but still the thief manage to do that.

For the next 3 days, I will be without handphone and I also need to get all your numbers back. Some of your numbers I already have it in my previous SIM card. Those who I got the number within this year.. I totally lost. So, I appreciate if you would be kind enough to tell me your number again.

This is my first time losing a handphone. If previously, my handphone died on me and sent for reapair.. I felt like losing half of my life. This time.. with all my contact number gone. Which 60% of it are important for my life and career.. I'm almost dead. Living practically alone in KL.. my handphone is the only direct communication for me with other people.

Please.. I need your phone numbers back. I appreciate it very much.



Comments