So what happen when all things are done?

It's not a good day for me. Yup, as interesting as it can be to hold another Press Conference for Spanar Jaya, which are going for it's 7th Season this September, I don't feel like it matters anymore. It's just another job.

A few collegues already gave me the same remark.. "you're wondering off!!.. you're not focussed!" or "you're mind is elsewhere". Maybe they're right. Maybe I am all that. Whatever it is, life here is sickening. That's for sure.

I think I had it with this job I'm having. Yup, I never deny it's interesting, it's challenging and it's a wonderful experience. But, something is missing with it. I'm no longer enthusiastic about getting up early to go to work (in fact, i got up almost late to work)... and really, I feel like it's not worth it to hussle my life anymore.

Met a friend last night. Even he noticed the expression on my face (of course.. he's my junior back in Uni..he knows me better).. "what's up with you?.. something's really bothering you".. and I have no answer for that.

He's doing good. With many business offers around him. His dilemma is only to make the right choice. 2 of it, is to setup a business in Jakarta. The moment I heard that, I offered myself. If there's any chance that you would take me along.. please, take me with you. I would love to start new there where nothing reminds me of anything. He smiles and reply, " it would be great to have you around, let's see if that could happen"

Well, Mujahid. You're leaving for Umrah today. Have a great journey. May there's a sign for you to make the right choice. And pray for me, to at least survive this world. My intention to get out of here.. is still strong.

Comments