It's been a while now..

Yes, I know. It's been quite some time since I last post anything here. Not that I intent to do it on purpose. I just don't know what really happened. Maybe, I just lost my perspectives of the world around this time. For the first time in my life, I have no enthusiasm on anything that I'm working on. I have no oppinion over anything that happens around me. I didn't even have the passion on the things that I do in the music industry. Worst of all.. I don't know what's next.

Maybe, it's normal. Maybe this phase is nothing to everybody. Maybe, I'm just exagerrating things here. But, I don't know. Maybe it's true.. Maybe it's not. AND Maybe, It's just me.

A very close friend just got back for the a short holiday from Jakarta last week. She's a close friend since her study days at Lim Kok WIng. An Indonesian, who borns, educated and brought up in Malaysia. Even the family is still in JB. It's nice to know how good she's doing in Jakarta. To Tessy, if you're reading this, (I know you've been to this blog before).. I'm sorry I didn't manage to spend more time with you, although my free time is 24 hours now. I'm sorry your much awaited trip back here is not an interesting one. I'm sorry that although I promised before that I'll bring you around and meet other old friends and places, I actually didn't do that at all (yeah.. lelaki. kalau dah setan tu setan jugak..).. Hope you have a safe journey back to Jakarta and hope the plan to work on the next year's tour will go as planned.

Other than that, a friend lend some money from me due to family matters, with promise that it will only take him a week to give me back the money. It's already going to the third week and no sign of him. Suddenly, he went missing. So, no exact job, no money to start working on some of the things and no thoughts of my own. Isn't life great. I'm practically a living Zombie. :)

Oh well... just consider this as an update. Not a good one though. You might hate me after reading this.

Comments