First Malaysian on the Moon.

Just got back from visiting Azlan Abu Hassan's home studio this evening (at last. After a promise made to visit his place a year ago.. sorry Lan).

Interesting place I must say. Comfy, well-planned and nice surroundings. I'm definitely to visit that place again. The studio was great too. Small setup, but well equip.

OK, that's not the point. He insist me in getting myself an anti-oxydant scanning as the scanner was at his place for one day. The BioPhotonic Scanner, produced by Pharmanex is a machine that would scan the anti-oxydant level of my body.

Not to my surprise. With my unstable diet and way of living for the past 2 months. The result was bad. As average Malaysians would always be around the second lowest level out of the 5 level, I was actually at the lowest level category. (well, I'm unique, not average.. alasan..) With that, I know I need a better diet, eat more fruits and vegetables and buck up my life fast.

Enough of that. He then show's me a documentary produced by Fox entitled, Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?



I've heard this question before and I've heard many people discussing about this issue before but never had I heard such convincing facts about the topic like those shown on the documentary. Among the points are :-

1. The flag is waving when there's no air on the moon.

2. There's no stars around when they're actually around a very clear sky

3. The shadows is not parellel when the only light they have is the sun.

4. The photo taken was professional perfect when the camera was actually hook to the chest and there's no viewfinder on the camera.

5. You lead a thick lead to prevent you from being affected by high radiation on earth but you only need a few pieces of aluminium as a space suit to protect you from the highest radiation exposure.

If you got the chance to watch the documentary, do watch it and give it a thought. It does make sense. Although, NASA will definitely deny it even with their own lives.

Freaky. Isn't it? Hey, I'm no expert.

"If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon
If you believe there’s nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool"

- Man On The Moon - REM

Comments