In a blink of the giant's eye, wish it will come true

Azam tahun baru? New Year resolution? That would be the 2nd most popular question for the past few days (Sorry, this time Tsunami is the most popular question). My answer to that will always be:-



1. I don't have any, which always end up with a huge debate on why I should have at least one. (actually, I have but why would you care to know?)

2. Live a better life than now.. which also end up with a huge discussion on why I should make it more specific. (I have, and if you keep bugging me, you will never get to know it)

3. World Peace. Although I laugh at that phrase everytime I said it. (was thinking if I should even wave hands a-la Abby Abadi when saying that.. err.. Nahh..)But seriously, shouldn't we all make that as a our resolution now?



And because of these 3 'common' remarks from me, (it is as common as my "lepas raya" answer to the marriage question), some people look at me somebody who didn't take life seriously. (wow, well done Houdini.. You can judge people from just a remark)

OK. For the first time, here's to getting a bit 'serious' in life. What would I hope for in 2005..

1. I'm bouncing far away from any misery I experienced in 2004 and live a much better life.

2. Making a significant impact to people's lives no matter how insignificant I am to them after that.

3. Having to create new things for the benefit of the people.

4. Able to do my job well, creatively, dynamic and with substance. For that I hope I'll not be 'zalim' towards other people as well. With power, comes great responsibility. (Oh yeah.. I got a new job for 2005 and it will be interesting)

5. Sometimes, small thing does matter and I intend to make as many people as possible aware of such thing. Do not neglect little things especially when it comes to the matter of heart and mind.



By all that, I would just best to summarize it as

"I want to be a better person. I will be a better person and I'll make sure everybody that are already a part of my life (directly and indirectly) will be much better and wonderful than they already are."

Happy New Year everybody. Heads up. Keep the spirit high. May this be a humble start for a better year ahead. Aminn..

END

p.s SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU to Radhi of OAG.

ADDITION

This just came in... ABC News have named 'Bloggers' as their 'People of the Year' for 2004. Congratulations everybody.

Comments