When all things seems going the wrong way.

Sorry for the long silence. It was not my intention to do so. Things kind of messy the past week.

The past week was a horrible week for me. Almost none of what I want to do and plan to do went as planned. In fact, it went the opposite. With obstacles and problem that got me feeling fragile and numb. There's even a point where I almost break down and lose hope.

Actually, nobody actually knows what's going on with me. I didn't tell anybody about it for a simple reason that other people have their own problems and they are not as crazy as I am to listen to other people's problem for the sake of easing the burden. So, I took it up alone as usual, although this time it's harder than anything I faced before.

Well, things are more stable now (if not better). At least there's no artificial chest pain or heavy heads. Hopefully, this would be the starting point for a better life ahead.

The past few days, I was frequently glued to this one song by the band Spider. (by the way, they are nominated as one of the favourite Malaysian Artiste for the MTV Asia Awards 2005)No, it is not any of the song you heard on the radio but one of the song in their new album. What got me glued to it is a part of the lyric from the song..

"Sebelum gugur tercalar, jiwa parah
Jangan kau gugurkan air mata

Sebelum putus tali Tuhan yg Esa
Jangan kau berputus asa"


.. and so, I let this part of the lyric live in me. Let it be no matter how hard life would be for me, I'm sticking to all my dreams and my hopes. Some might seems impossible but I'm still be longing for everything that I ever wanted for...Hopefully, one day..all these dreams will come true. Aminn...

Sorry again for the long silence. It was unintentional.

Comments