My lunatic (but humble) request.

You guys really hate me when I'm serious don't you? OK OK.. I know in som way or another I am a Quack head.

Thank you for your concerns. My mom will be OK, Insyallah. Will be looking for alternative effort to fight her cancer as well.. (Bomoh not included). And she'll be in KL after Aidiladha for the treatment.

Yes, about Malam Tunas Jiwa. It is confirmed Hazami already agreed to show support. Ezad Exists and Tria Aziz was interested to support, unfortunately due to my last minute approach. They already have some other things to do that night. Still, waiting for a few confirmation as well.

I'm begging you. Please, come and show support to the effort. Hopefully, we can meet eah other there. (You can also come and insult me if you want, as long as you come and show support..AND donate for the cause)

by the way, found this site from Judd's blog... and this is my resolution being given by the site..



In the year 2005 I resolve to:
Getting myself admitted to a mental institution.



Get your resolution here.



Now.. How true can that be? damn.

Comments