NEWS FLASH : This has just come in..

I've been lazy updating my blog haven't I? A few reasons on why I've not been updating the blog.

1. I don't really know what to write
2. I don;t feel like writing
3. I have no mood to blog.
4. Above all.. It's pure LAZINESS..


So, here I am, making an attempt to write something. *Bismillahirahmanirrahim*
OK. Things are getting hectic by the day (yes, I can still chat and I'm not making that hectic life as an excuse not being able to make time for others).. Almost got my insomnia to a danger level. But, somehow.. good news came in earlier today and the deadline has been streched till May. So, yeay!!... I can procastinate. More time to delay work (well, tak buat nanti.. orang kata melayu tak sedar diri..)

Anyway, February is here (time does fly isn't it?) and this month, it's travelling month for me.

I'll be going to Singapore again this weekend. Need top settle a few things with Dewa's concert promoter there and will be bringing the tickets for sale in JB and KL by next week. If you need to buy the tickets, call me.

Then on the 10th, I'll be following the guys from Tenggara Performance Club to Tereangganu where Layar Tanchap, the monthly performance of self-expression. Those of you who've been to the past event before at the Coffee Hut would know what it is all about. This time, it will be held at Pantai Batu Buruk, Terengganu. Anybody wants to follow us there?

Speaking of Coffee Hut, last weekend was the Nasi Dagang Party, celebrating Pok Ku's achievement for being voted as the best Malaysian Blog 2004. Thank you to Mokciknab for organising the party and the Nasi Dagang was superb. (I even get to bring back some, which was intended for my parents at home but end up at NAR studio, where the guys there ate it all)

Ishh.. OK, dah lari topic. Back to my travel schedule. I will be going to Singapore again. This time it will be for 4 days starting from the 15th for the Anugerah Planet Muzik and then another trip a week after that for Dewa's Concert. (so basically, I almost live in Singapore for the month of February)

So there you go. After much ramblings..I got myself an entry. Hahaha..

END

p.s Need to buy present for my niece's 3rd Birthday on 13th Feb. She's going to be 3 years old. I have no idea what to buy for her.

Comments