Can you say "Happy Anniversary" ?

"hey, how have you been?" he said.

"Hello dear, I've been good. Let me turn on the webcam" she replied.

"Can you see me?"

"You look lovely today. You're all dressed up. Going anywhere?" he asked.

"No, silly. Just thought it would be great to dressed up tonight. You do know tonight is special. Right?"

"Of course. It's been 3 years we've known each other. Happy anniversary."


"It feeels like it was just yeaterday. How time flies"
she respond.

"True, but I still wonder... when can we actually meet face to face? 3 years and the closest I've seen you is through the webcam"

"Just let it be this way. Shall we? I don't think you would want to meet me in person."

"Why not? It's not like you're a terrorist or something." he asked curiously.

"Are you sure you're ready to meet me? Not going to regret it?"

"I've always ready to meet you in person since the night we chat online."

"OK then, let's make the meet interesting. You have to find the clues that would bring you to meet me. Can you do that?"

"I like games. Just don't make it too hard for me, please.."

"It's simple. Go to the national library tomorrow. Look for a The Daily Mail dated 21st March 2002."

"Look for my picture at page 31 and you'll know where to meet me"

"Alright then.. see you tomorrow"


He went to the library as promised. Thinking that he would finally meet her. "Nice to finally meet you, Eliza." he thought.

Looking through the newspaper archieves, he found the exact newspaper he need to find. The Daily Mail, 21st March 2002. "That was easy. Now, to look for her picture at page 31"

As he flipped to page 31, he saw her picture. It's a very lovely picture with a some words written for it.

OBITUARY
In loving memory..
You will always be in our heart and mind
We'll miss you Eliza


Would he go and meet her now? Wanna check the webcam again?

END


p.s OK OK.. I'm bored and got nothing much to add on my entry. So sue me..

Comments