OK OK.. I know I got the Stick. Here's mine

OK OK.. I know I got the stick already. Thanks Nong..

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
1GB only.

2. The CD you last bought?
I don't buy, I got free... haha.. Nah, It's Robbie Williams Greatest Hits

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Oh Kasih - Bhumiband

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1. Jangan Berputus Asa - Spider
2. Bright Lights - Matchbox 20
3. The Blowers Daughter - Damien Rice
4. 2DSD - Peter Pan
5. Sing for Absolution - Muse

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why.

1. Arbaiya - I'm curious to know
2. Naz - also curious to know her answer
3. Ika - Coz she need to answer this before her BIG DAY!!

NOW.. do me a big favor and click to all the links I've provided. You might win a prize!! (NOT!!)

END

p.s Nong.. next time bila orang suruh list 3 .. list 3 je.. not 5.. hahahha

Comments