Me, Myself and Updates

Sorry for not updating in a way anybody would do. (have i ever??)..

Anyway this is what happened to me..

1. I got promoted to develop the interactive media division. (hopefully with a huge salary increament ... amiinn)

2. I got more things to do now than my absurd mind could handle in one time..

3. I lose a deal for the band, but not giving up just yet. Start working on plan B.

4. I still wonder if how people can hate other people without any explanation..

5. I miss my 2 cute nieces..

6. I miss my family.. (they might not think that I'm able to do that.. but I do.)

7. I wonder where would my life leads to after this..

8. I'm practically broke this month, and it's not even middle of the month.. (thanks to the car insurance and roadtax renewal..)

9. I dunno if I can make life a beautiful thing for all

10. I dunno. I know.. I wonder.. AMIINN..

p.s I should feel all happy with the promotion and all.. somehow, I dunno what to feel..


THANK YOU..

Comments