What is it all about??

I've not been to a cinema for as long as I can remember (the last cinema trip I can remember would be 'Cold Mountain'). Not that I hate the cinema, I love it. Somehow, I just couldn't get myself to the cinema after that.. (OK, I'll blame ot on DVD for now)

So, last Saturday, I was invited to the preview of 'Tentang Dia' which was held at Akademi Seni Kebangsaan. OK, so it's not a cinema, but almost feel like it.. (kira halal je laa..)

Let just say the movie is not bad at all. NO, not bad is an understatement. I was great.. (superb would be overrated..). Rudi Soedjarwo (also the Director of Ada Apa Dengan Cinta) really knows how to tell a story. The cinematography was excellent. In fact, other than the script, I was amazed by the cinematography..(yeah..yada yada yada..)



OK.. so, in a nutshell, this movie falls under 'MUST WATCH' category.

It is about taking life as it is.
It is about facing the fear from your own shadows.
It is about accepting the God's plan.
It is about letting go of the past and moving on.
It is about each and every single human being.
It is about love in a deeper meaning.


Most of all .. It is definitely not just 'Tentang dia'.. but 'Tentang Dia' with a capital D.

"Kita cuma punya hari ini. Esok belum tentu.."

IN CINEMAS : 28th April

Comments