The beginning is the end is the beginning..

Once in every lifetime (at least), we'll come to a point where we wonder where these things we've done, we're doing and we're going to do leads us to. At that moment, some might reshuffle everything and start doing different stuffs, some may just regret the past and moan over it as if there's no tomorrow. Others just look back, learn their lesson and move on.

Me? I don't really know where I'm standing. So far, it seems life is pretty good. Not as good as I hope for but I'm not regretting any of it.

I always believe that 'everything happens for a reason'. Cliche as it sounds because it's been used and abused too many, but the statement is true. Dig deeply inside you and learn from the past, you'll understand the exact meaning of the statement.

We heard a lot about 'you'll get what you want if you want it bad enough'. Now, that's another statement that I also believe is true. The problem is most of us just don't realise that. So far, all that I ever wanted to do, I actually had the chance to do it. It may seems almost impossible for somebody like me to get it but somehow, time will come for me to get the opportunity.

Let's think about this 2 quotes :-

'everything happens for a reason'

AND

'you'll get what you want if you want it bad enough'

Once, we understand these 2 lines, who knows.. maybe we'll live happier and achieve those things that we ever wanted in life even faster. At the very least, we could minimise complaining or blaming others and start looking for ways to improve ourselves. Maybe..

Here's part of the lyrics from the chorus of Fathul's new song, hopefully release in Mid-June. The song is still work-in-progress at the moment.

"Ku percaya segala kata bicara
Ku yakin pada rasa cinta ini
Sayang teruskanlah setia.."


Actually, even the lyric is work-in-progress. Only that part is confirmed..hahaha..

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND PEOPLE

p.s OH, It's Friday the 13th.. as well as May 13th. Hmm...

Comments