Dibawah Telapak Kaki Ibu.

The strongest person that I've known in my life. Here's the reason why..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


- Raising 3 naughty and mischievous boys perfectly to be a better person in life. (at the very least, 2 of them, other than myself, are already great people)

- A great cook. At least the huge family of Hj Othman clans love your Laksa Johor, Kuih Lapis and Cheesecake cross buns.

- A fighter and survivor. I can still remember how you handle taking care of Abah when he faced his first Stroke in 1991. I can still remember how you deal with it strongly, patiently when none if us knew what to do next.

- Facing her cancer and glaucoma as is she staring at it right to their face. She's fighting it well. Not to worry too much about it yet not to lose hope.

TO MAMA, I might not be able to express it well, but you're the best mother anybody would have. Even the cousins will agree to that.

You are more than any words can decribe.

From your sons, your grandaughters, your daughter-in-law and relatives.. with all our heart.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

Comments