If only Proton Saga is complete too..

It's Star Wars fever everywhere. Media reporting about it. People are talking about it. Darth Vader's billboard flooding the city as if he's running for an election here.. and finally the Saga is complete, after almost 30 years influencing the mind of many. (If there's anymore episodes after this, call them Knight, Iswara, Wira and Satria from now)

So, I'm definitely not going to miss this movie (yeah.. like I said to many other movies before and still missed it..) OK, this time I will make sure I'm not going to miss the movie.

There's 2 things related to Star Wars that I really dream of doing. I've been constantly talking about it with my friends for as long as I can remember.

1. I really hope they organise a Star Wars movie marathon. From Episide 1 up to the final episode. I would definitely want to take that challenge and see how long I could last throughout the movie marathon. Anybody interested to join me if they organise that? Any takers?

2. If there's one Star Wars collectibles that I want to have, it would be a Chewbacca Head Mask. Yes, you read that right. It's Chewbacca Head Mask. Darth Vader and the Stormtroopoers are overrated. So too of being a Jedi. Now, Chewwie is the unsung hero. hehe...


Now, I found only one place that sells the Mask and to my dissapointment, it's a latex mask (Kau ingat aku budak-budak ke?).. Give me the real furry mask. The fur should not be real fur, but as long as it have a furry effect on it.. I want it!! (*ehem* .. my birthday is next month, anybody want to buy me this mask?)

Just imagine, how cool can it be, driving my car at night wearing Chewbacca Head Mask. Isn't it? Imagine stopping at a traffic light full of Mat Rempits on your side. Let see how many of them fell from their bikes. Cool isn't it?

Better still, practice growling like Chewbacca..

While Star Wars busy making hype around the world, I'm busy pushing all my work done to an earlier deadline. Which also means, my previously planned work trip to Jakarta and Bandung is now being pushed to June. Damn it...They better don't push it again comes June.

That's all for now people. May The Force Be With You.

END

p.s Oh Shut up and Sit Down Lord Vader.. You're too black and your breath stinks.. :)

Comments