13 Becomes 31

So, I'm a year older now. (I can mockingly feel insecure and change the word 'older' to anyt word of my preference) My birthday yesterday was a Bomb... bombed by lot of project papers to complete, bombed by 2 project presentation at the management meeting. Bombed by all digital birthday wishes by family and friends.

Digital technology does make it easier for us to communicate, isn't it? There's only 2 face-to-face birthday that I received. One from a friend at Sri Damansara the night before, and another was from one of the collegue in the office. The rest was either by phone, SMS (normal charges apply), emails, Instant Messaging or message board on Friendster or Myspace. (just imagine, even most of my collegue in the office wish me using YM..it's too convenient isn't it?)

ANYWAY, truely from the bottom of my heart (it's not that deep, really..) I would like to say thank you to all who've made a huge effort to remember my Birthday (yes, it's HUGE. the simplest action can be the hardest thing to do ..)

HERE GOES..

1. ABAH and MAMA :- My dear parent who will never forget any of our birthdays. To whom I learn a lot about life from. (I know understand clearly, remembering birthdays is the simplest thing to keep us together) Thank you for calling the night before my birthday.

2. SHA and EDDY :- For calling all the way from Singapore to wish me 'Happy Birthday' right after midnight. In fact that's the first 2 wishes I received on the date itself. Bhumiband still top of the list guys.. We're family

3. Ellene :- For the first SMS wish at 3am. (apsal tido lambat? budak kecik mana boleh tido lambat.)

4. Eda, Chics and Jef :- collegues in the office who wish me using YM. (hahaha.. apa takleh cakap ke? apa shh shh??..)

5. My cousins and relatives- Kak Ri, Ani, Ain, Zura and Syafeeq :- Mentang -mentang dah online.. wish pun online je.. Thank you.

6. Ex-collegue at nv7-Lotfi and Yanti:- .. Thank you (Ingat jugak tu..) Really appreciated.

7. Wishes on the tagboard- Naz, Anisism, Sade, Sheryl, Jaja, Pepper, Ika and Binx:- Hey, the wishes ease the work stress yesterday. Serious..

8. YM wishers-Iskandar, Khad, Mel:- Mostly are surprised wishes. I don't know how you know.. But THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

9. Wishes from Friendster-Zura, Iana, Zuher, Mohariz, Jaja Aziz, Slyn, Sharil:- It was thoughtful of you.

10. My Brother SYAH and family:- The best wishes this year definitely come from your house. Receiving call with 3-year-old Hanan Afiqah singing 'Happy Birthday' in FULL.. and ask 'ada potong-potong tak?' (she refer cake cutting ceremony as 'potong-potong') immediately after she's done singing was GREAT!.. Simply the best wish I got yesterday.

THOSE OF YOU I forgot to mention, I apologise for not mentioning.. my appreciation is as high with those mentioned above. Thank you for all well-wishes, prayers and for the thoughts..

AMIN, AMIN ... YA RABBAL ALAMIN.. to me and to all of you.

END

Comments