Mari menonton wayang dibawah kerlipan bintang dan sinaran lampu minyak tanah.. (gila panjang title)

Hehehe.. Excuse me for the long title. I just won myself to tickets to go to Starlight Cinema 2005. Unfortunately, I need to use the ticket before 25th June, which also means I'll use it either tonight or tomorrow. (and I still don't know who to bring along..) Whatever it is.. either I'm going or I'm not, since the prize ticket is non-transferable, if it happens that I'm not going, kira burn je la..



Oh, now I remember why I need to update this blog... Lissa manage to add more work for me by passing me BookMeme to answer. (thank you Lissa, that was thoughtful of you.. What if I say I'm Illeterate, can I skip all this?) .. Anyway, here goes..

1. How many books do I own?
A LOT!!, some here in KL home, some in the boxes somewhere here, some back in JB, a few in the office, some given to other people, some even stolen by other people.. SO.. It's A LOT..How would I know how many in total? Do I look like a librarian to you?

2. The last book i bought?
Have not been buying books lately, I'm 'slightly' a cheapskate... my latest craze is buying backdated magazines at Mont Kiara Flea Market. I can spend RM40-RM50 for magazines there at the price of RM10 for 3. OK, if you insist on books... I think it's Mitch Albom's '5 People You Meet in Heaven' somewhere last year. That's about it.

3. Five books that meant a lot to me

a. Shawshank Redemption - Stephen King
b. Being Happy - Andrew Matthews
c. 5 People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom
d. All Anne Rice's novel
e. by saying all to Anne Rice's novel.. it's already more then 5.. now shoo!!..I'm not explaning why all those meant a lot to me. I have my reasons..

People that I want to pass this on??
How many should I list down?. 5..10..27??..

1. Axuerra - She'll pass to be a librarian anytime. Semua buku dia tahu..
2. Yamster - Ni sorang lagi ni.. Buku je kerja dia..
3. Zura - I just want the Manchester version for this.
4. Nong - You need to answer this. My turn to pass questions.
5. TAKDE DAH.. aku malas nak pikir siapa lagi nak bagi.. It's almost noon la.

Anyway.. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND PEOPLE.. I'm moving to a new place this weekend. Goodbye Kelana Jaya for good.

END

Comments