The End is The Beginning is The End

We definitely survive the complete first month staying at this newly rented apartment in Bandar Sri Damansara. First month review, the place is cozy with nice surroundings and view from the balcony. (tak percaya?.. tengok gambar ni)

from this angle (not thru camera) you can actually see the top tier of KLCC Twin Tower

the is another view from my balcony. We can actually see the lightings for Genting Highlands from my apartment.

End of first month, end of the month at the end of week. While those 'endings' makes positive remarks of thoughout during it's period of time. Somehow, to begin the weekend, the new month and the coming week, there's sign that it's not going to be an easy one.

I've been looking forward for this weekend. Plans been made, all eager for a total leisure trip to South which I badly needed, only to know that our salary miss the clearance which we have no choice but to wait for Monday.

By that, it would also means, I'm now caught with absolutely no plans for the weekend, if I plan to do something, I need to make sure it does not involve money, and hope this lousy beginning would end up nicely (if not great..)

Anyway, while still in the 'End and Beginning' spirit, I'll just make some shout outs..

1. Chics - She was my assistant here who ends her time working with us here yesterday. She will begin to work in a HR company somewhere in Phileo Damansara this Monday. I wish you all the best in the new company. I'm sure you'll do great there.

2. Lissa - Lissa (my sister - according to nyonya Taman U) also ended her time working with a 'gomen' institution in JB. She'll be working in KL starting this coming Monday to pursue into things that would meant more to her. You've made your choice and I'm sure it will go superbly according to your plans.

3. Sheryl - Ending her working week with a training on 'Whistle Blowing'(ok..I still wonder what's tht all abt..). She'll be heading to Singapore, together with Lissa, where plans were made to spend time with CK, FK and their baby Y. (sila tapau nasi dagang balik ke Malaysia..)

4. CK, FK, and Yasmin - It is obvious isn't it? You got guest coming this weekend. If only that little problem didn't occur, you'll see my face smack right in front of your door today. I'm claiming m Nasi Dagang from Singapore..

Oh well, that's all I know about friends and their plans. Hope all of you will have wonderful moments this weekends.

Me?? I might just turn to zombie and 'virtualise' myself in front of this PC. Happy Weekends...

END

p.s Air Asia's price promotion for September bookings is now on. I'm toying with the idea of going to Bandung or maybe Bangkok now..hmm...

Comments