Weekend in Tanjung Puteri

I was in JB last weekend. Yes,I should put this entry much earlier. But what is such entry without pictures right? So, other than sending Dimas, my housemate back to his old apartment in Singapore, other than meeting my parents and spoilt myself with mom's home cooking. (and mom's choice of food bought from outside..) I took a chance to meet to wonderful people in JB, Lissa and Sheryl and was brought for dinner to this wonderful eating place called Yew's Place.

This pictures would be evidences, how superb the food was..






Delicious isn't it? Drooling already?? Now here are the pictures that shows I'm not alone in finishing all those food (I appreciate good food.. tapi aku bukan pelahap). Evidences that I'm here with Sheryl and Lissa.





OK.. I did mention that I was with Sheryl and Lissa. So "where's Lissa?" you may ask..?? My answer would be "yang belakang camera tu siapa lagi.. Lissa la". This time, my papparazi skills to take Lissa's picture failed miserably.

It was a wonderful outing. We should do that again. NEXT STOP.. TEMASEK!!(ANIS.. jangan jealous!!)

END

Comments