August and Everything After

(Due to internet connectivity problems at the office on Monday, this entry end up posted today..)
So I reached KL at 5:30am. Not bad for for a 12:30am bus from JB which end up leaving the city at about 1am.. Don't ask me how's the journey. I was already asleep as soon as the bus move out from the station.

As expected, I could not get hold of my friend to pick me up. Luckily, my office is just walking distance from Puduraya. So I decided to just go to the office and start my day straight away. (I do have spare clothes and toiletries in the office for emergency)

A mixture of good and bad news. The good news comes from the office. Here are the headlines.. (woohoo.. macam news)
1. It's official, our TV channel will be aired on MiTV, the second pay-TV provider in Malaysia. As it is for now, we would be one of the first Malaysian cable-format channel.

2. It is official, we're expanding our workforce. Will be setting up another TV studio soon, outside of the city. Will be employing a few more staffs. Will be adding a few more eqiupments and will begin our production soon.

3. Two online portals will be up soon. Not going to mention about it in details here at the moment, but do wait for it to be up and running.

4. There's 5 of us who pioneered this project. Latest updates, we are no longer a full-time employee of the company. Instead, we are also partly owners of the company (woohooo...) Having more power in decision making, having more room to execute ideas and best of all.. still having our salary at the end of the month (we decided not to have any increament among us till end of the year)

5. I was offered to get a new car. A 4WD if possible. The company will help part of the financial... (still considering since I don't think I need that at the moment)

6. I'm off to produce a few programmes in a week or two.

7. 3G contents up soon.. woohoo.

Now here's the bad news..

1. Exhausted over the weekend. I can't even smile when I heard all that in our meeting (in fact, I don't really listen to it until it was repeated again..)
2. Internet connection was down today. TM Net to blame. And my groggy self was totally pissed off by the situation.

3. Only half of the things that I planned today managed to be done. The rest remain unsettled.

4. With ourselves partly owning the business now, NO MORE WEEKENDS. In fact, it is now work 24/7. (as if there's any weekends before this anyway..)

5. Body-ache, mind exhaustion and fatigues are signalling me to slow down when we need to speed up at the moment. (not a good sign.. not a good sign..)

OK.. so, with these mixture, I don't really know if I should be happy, should I be worried, or maybe paranoid to the world. I opted to stick to the initial plans that based on our passions and hold to it till it succeed. Until that happen, it's just another day living in this world. Me and my semi-robotic self.

END

p.s In this well-organised cruel world, all I hope is that I could stay focus on this project and make sure it will be a success. For once, I would love to able to share some success to as many people as I can, particularly my family. Aminn..

Comments