Hijrah itu Perlu..

Do I sound like a good person?? Well, sounding like one does not mean the person is one. Outer looks can be deceiving at most times. (haha.. I will not try to be a philosopher)

Still, Hijrah to the better is needed from time to time. Right? Because, if it is to make things better. Let's look to some of the Hijrah we made over the past few weeks.

1. I move to a new apartment in Sri Damsansara. (sewa je... beli belum mampu)
2. My niece Hanan Afiqah enrolled to her play-school in UIA (baru masuk sekolah dah international)
3. My housemate, Dimas, the keyboardist of Bhumiband, quit his day-job in Singtel and move to KL to pursue his dreams in music.
4. My office shifted to a new renovated area at the same floor, for a more condusive workspace.
5. Chics, quit her job at my place for a job she wanted with better salary. (good luck!)
6. Lissa, end her contract job in JB to work in KL starting today (good luck to you too..)
7. AND.. more and more Tag-Board users are shifting to use other chat-box, since Tag-Board sucks!! (this is the whole point of this entry actually..hahahah...)

Anyway, Hijrah is needed when you opted for the better.. right? (OK, this does not apply on marriage.. you should act wisely before jumping to that)

SO.. WELCOME SHOUTBOX!!.. May you don't fail me like Tag Board just did..
END

Comments