Malam Jumaat Sebegini..

Body aching badly. The result after playing futsal with the officemates and the guys from TV3. Bad sportman that I am, I skipped warming up before entering the court and start playing aggresively. (dah tahu badan tu tak kuat macam dulu.. lagi nak buat perangai..)..

Anyway, here's a first step back to regular sports activities. Not a healthy start since it started on a hazy day in KL. (hey, at least I did it..)

The after effect of the game? Let just say I came in to the office at 6pm today and straight to the company meeting.

So, to kill the guilts off me, I'll be doing my work till midnight. :)



ON ANOTHER NOTE .. Anybody miss our dear Miss Lissa Karina? Anybody?? Those of you who regularly visited her blog would notice that she's kinda MIA at the moment. Reason being, she's now on her first week with her new job in one of the oldest instituition in Malaysia and busy with adjusting her life in KL since her move from JB.

I got a chance to meet her for a drink yesterday. and she's sends her warmest regards to all of you who kows her. She'll be back once everything settled.

END

p.s PC Fair is back this weekend with bigger bargain and bigger venue.. woohooo..

Comments