Mawas, termawas dan dimawaskan..


Some of you caught me red-handed (I got about 7-8 SMS immediately after that) on TV attentding the AF3 final concert. Obviously, coz I was there accompanying Loloq and seated smack right at the front row aong with Hattan, Afdlin Shauki, Johan Nawawi and others. Being the lyricist for the beautifully crafted song for Mawi (at one point we even ask M Nasir if Mawi can actually handle such song..),As much as we would want to avoid being there, Loloq definitely can't do that. Which as a result, for a favor to a favor, left me with no choice but to accompany (wait for our upcoming project soon.. hehe)




So, there you go. The whole reason of how I was there. (hey, I was one of the pioneer team in starting AF anyway..)

What to say about AF3? That's the second concert that I watched throughout the whole season. and this is what I have to say.

Felix : the second song didn't do justice to that poor guy. (lagu ala-ala perempuan kau bagi kat felix.. it's the composer to blame..)

Amylea : Standing ovation it is for the rocking performance (no.. not her, that little girl, who came out of no where to rock the stage with her.. haha)

Marsha : Cun ?? Who? oh that girl.. Sorry, I'm not concentrating. Was too busy oogling her backing dancers..(hahaha.. dasar lelaki normal..)

Mawi : Not bad.. (*pray* please let him win..please. I want to get out of the stadium alive and in one piece. There'll definitely be a huge 'reformasi-like' riot if he didn't win.)

In a way, I was quite dissapointed over the overall outcome.(see the word.. 'overall') It could have been a better.

Anyway, my CONGRATULATIONS to Astro for making it a huge success. It's not easy to get people spending money more than they should spend on entertainment, without the parent scolding them, without any extra benefit and without other solid product in hand at the end of the day. Just pure fantasy. Congratulations..

END

p.s Reminded me of the movie 'The Truman Show' led by Jim Carrey. No matter how glued all of us to the show, watching the progress day-by-day, when the show actually ends.. there's a sense of huge relieve in many of us. Feeling thankful for being plugged-off from the 'reality' system. The fiction on Truman Show seems to be real now..

Comments