Spot The Difference..

Got some personal errands to settle. So, I went to the building behind me... things got settled. Try to do some window shopping (well, more of observing people actually..) and see what other things that famous shopping mall has got to offer..

Note to self : Next time, don't ever do that again. Too many tempting items to buy, unfortunately, I don't think I would want to risk my month end with no money.. but but..

- the DVD player is only RM198
- the acoustic guitar is Australian made and only RM199
- various DVD at RM8 per piece
- Nokia 8860 looks really good.

OH well, shut this mind from thinking further and just buy the bluetooth dongle. (dah tak dapat tumpang chics punya.. kena beli sendiri laa..)

Anyway, spot the difference.. (location not counted)...if you can.

8:30am

7:00pm

Comments