That's an advance level question..

This company was run and manage by 3 ex-university freinds. Apparently, my director's wife knows me (both of them from the same University) from our involvement with the Adventure and Recreation Team. So, I got invitation to attend the annual bowling tournament of team's alumni last 2 weeks and almost all the key people of the team was there.

Of course they were surprise by my attendance since I'm quite 'out of reach' after University years. As a result, many ask about how's I've been and what have I been doing over the years. (of course, the TV incident was part of it too..damn..)

The best part is, it seems I'm the only Bachelor there. All of them were there either bringing their family along, or came alone but married. And out of curiosity, many would ask me

"Dah berapa sekarang?"

"what?" I replied

"Anak laa.."


Immediately, my answer to that is..

"Woo.. tu advance level tu.. beginners level pun tak lepas lagi ni"

My director's wife.. who is quite a close friend back in University.. splurt out

"eh, I thought you're with ..**** " (Thank you for reminding me of that)

"that was long ago.. long story..5 years ago.."

Whatever it is, all those questions are too advance for me. Hey, I'm happy to see all of you with your family. Jangan lompat Kertas 3. Kertas 1 pun tak pass lagi la.. Jauh lagi tuu..

END

Comments