We crucify the insincere tonight. Tonight!

It had been a while since I had such quality moment with my family. The last time we got everybody together in one place was about 4 to 5 months ago (I lost count, by the way).

So, as we say it in Malay, "terubat rasa rindu" to my family. The people that should be the priority in our live. Because of them, we are what we are now. Because of them, we perceive the world the way we are now. Because of them, we still live till now. Family is the real last line of defense. When nobody in this world can be there for you for whatever reason they have, family will still be there.

Anyway, last weekend was the convocation for my brother. Finally manage to get his Masters in Finance that he's been dreaming of, which in the end he's didn't just got the masters, he was awarded the Best Student for the course. I'm definitely proud of his achievement. (If BNM didn't get you promoted.. they are indeed idiots now)


Aren't they cute??..




They might not be the perfect people on the planet. But they definitely means the world to me.

END

Comments