And rise above the flame...

PARDON ME - Incubus

Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world, and its people's mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame.
Pardon me, pardon me...I’ll never be the same.


This 21st Century, image can deceive you. They may look sharp, cool and intelligent but deep down in then are just hollow and disgusting. They may look powerful, but actually another puppet controlled by their master.

What's your purpose of life? What's your motive to live on till the near future? What's your ultimate goal in life? Would it be power? or maybe happiness? Could it be money and wealth? Or could it be popularity and being famous?

Once you answer all that.. there's one more question to answer..

Are you willing to scarifice everything to get what you wanted?

END
p.s I had had it with all these superficial factors when judging a book now is based solely on it's cover.. Thank you reality TV and the people who believe in those notions..

Comments