Can't be held responsible..


For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and
We'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe
We'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen

Anybody remember this song? OK, better still.. anybody remember this band? This is one of those few 'one-hit-wonder' that I like. Those of you who listens to Mix.fm (radio untuk orang-orang yang dah nak masuk usia ..*beep*) might have listen to the acoustic version of this song. Definitely reminds me of 1997. The time where economic crisis hit the country badly. I on the other hand still a student. It's the melody and the arrangement that got me hooked to the song. The lyrics..on the other hand.. not related.

OK, enough of history class..

And hey, it's weekend again. How time does fly..(better than the pigs..) How about some thoughts to think about over the weekend? That would be interesting isn't it?

1. Ever wonder how our past mistakes made us the person who we are now?
2. Do we learn from our past mistakes and move on?
3. Does our past mistakes still haunting us till now?
4. If we learn from the past.. what does the past actually teach us?
5. Are we sure that whatever things we learn from the past are the real lesson?

THINK ABOUT IT.. Have a wonderful weekend everybody.

END
p.s There's time when all we need is just to sit back and learn from the surroundings..

Comments