Lights will guide you home..and I..

FIX YOU - Coldplay

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears streaming down your face and I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


"Hello, My name is Amir... and I, as cheapskate as I am when it comes to buying things for myself, I am an impulsive shopper" .. at least that's how (I think) I have to introduce myself in the 'Shopoholic Anonymous' (IF there is such thing..)

Seriously, I've not been giving myself a treat other things than work for the past few weeks. So, this morning I went to Mon't Kiara's flea market. Actually, I missed that flea-market environnment. The community feista kind of feeling that make us believe "Humans are peaceful creature.. Natually".

anyway, I'm crazy over this song by Coldplay..

END
p.s 5 / 9 / 2005 will mark the launch of the new cable provider in Malaysia.. May it runs smoothly and prosper..

Comments