Ape keghoje kome kat banda dighaje?

look at the mountains!!

Too many work. Too many work. It's more than all of us can handle now. Which is good, Alhamdulillah, because too many work is always better than have nothing to do at all. As a result to this, most of us are handling 3-4 projects at one time, which needs us to juggle all teh tasks well within the period given.. and pray that all things falls well in places. Either we juggle it like the next big media player or juggle it like the clown in the Royal Circus.

oooo..spooky..

I just got back from Kuala Kangsar lat Sunday. I was there for 3 days accompanying Loloq to the location of his next film gig. Since I'll be there for 3 days, might as well make full use of the time to do some shooting myself. (No, I don't act). Mine project are much simpler, to go to Kuala Kangsar take shots of scenaries. The mountain scenaries, the village scenes and so on. Scenes which is quite impossible to get in the city.

it's never wrong to shop till you drop here.

Unfortunately, I only achieve to get half of the footages than what I'm targeted to achieve due to heavy rain in the earlier parts of the evening. Hey, half is always better than nothing right? I've planned a backup and now moving to plan B.

The famous bridge. Night view from the rest house.

Whatever it is, here are some of the photos taken from Kuala Kangsar. To view more, you can always click HERE

Loloq - taking his rockstar persona for the film.


May all of us have a superb week ahead.

END
p.s I'll be on top of Bukit Langat after Sahur later. The mission is to get a video footage (and some snapshots..) of sunrise over Klang Valley. Wish me luck.

Comments