Inilah Hari Kita. Tiada Lagi Rasa Ketakutan..

Things are getting a bit hectic than usual here. I practically live in the office now. Not regreting anything here. I chose to be where I am now.

Anyway, it's 9 days to Aidilfitri. It's the beginning of Malam Tujuh Likur. (and a week to go to Deepavali to those celebrating it..)

They say in Malam Tujuh Likur. There's a night called Lailatul Qadr.Your prayers will be granted. Your Doa will come true. Anything that you wish for if you happen to woke up that night will become a reality.

They say, the best prayers, the best Doa is when you're ask from Allah not just for you but for others as well.

Tonight, if it is the night of all nights, I pray for the well-being, the success, the peace and prosperity of my family, my relatives, my collegues and last but never the least friends that have been around me all these years, all around the world, wherever they are.

May God bless us all. Amiinnn..

Salam Dunia - M Nasir


Suara tangis yang kau dengar
Memecah hari kudus ini
Adalah aku
Mengenang pemilikmu

Kita pohon kemenangan
Meroboh kota keakuan
Ini saatnya
Yang kunanti-nanti

Mereka yang dilanda derita
Redhalah harimu kan tiba
Cahaya kekasih yang benar
Menghapus segala api kemarahan

Salam dunia
Salam semua
Salam Hari Raya
Bersinar akhirnya
Salam dunia
Salam semua
Salam Hari Raya
Bersinar akhirnya

Inilah hari kita
Tiada lagi rasa ketakutan



END

Comments