Inspiring guts and glory..

Life is never easy isn't it? But, it's not terribly hard either. It's an ongoing process of learning. Well, unless you're born with silver spoon in your as..er..*excuse me* in your mouth. Or maybe have the luxury being a spoil brat.. nothing is that easy to go through..


Still, we see many people move on. They live. Even if it means with income of RM300 a month. They survive even if it means you only able to have one meal a day and that would rice with soya-sauce. Not that they like it. But, that's all they can afford to have for a time being.

The thing is, they move on. They slogged their way to life and apparently, some of them (or maybe many of them) made through it and later become successful person. Their success story, later inspire the others to succeed as well.

Enough of those 'non-glamorous' story. I'm sure each and every one of us have a certain advise or personal inspiration to move on through the hardship of life. I'm sure we're inspired by certain people or certain life experience, and who knows maybe we too, be an inspiration to others as well. Either we notice it or not.

My inspiration, to keep going and move on to work for a better life would always be my dad. We don't talk much and I always end up going the opposite direction from what he wants me to be. Most of the times, I saw failure smack right on my face than successes. That moment, I will always remember what he said to me on my first major failure.. "move on..that's not the end of the world!"

With that in mind, with that in heart is what got me to where I am now.. And I'm blessed with that. Thank you for the inspiration.

What's your Inspiration?

END
p.s JOB VACANCY AVAILABLE for the position 1. Video Editor 2. Assistant Producer 3. Production Assistant 4. Administration Assistant. Please Enquire Within

Comments