Raikan Kemenangan Aidiladha

It has been the most hectic Ramadhan for me this year. Life is nothing more than work, work and more work, even on the weekends. What the heck, it's for Aidilfitri and I'm not regretting any of it.

photo & model coutesy of Anisism Daud


May we celebrate the glory of Syawal in high spirit humanity.
May we are blessed with brilliant minds, wonderful heart and beautiful soul in facing our life ahead.
May we are strong enough to face any obstacles and challenges in life

most of all.. May we live peacefully and cherish every moment of it..

My wish. My prayers. My hope..
For me and for all of you. No matter where you are.
Thank you for the moments. It is truely an honour.

SALAM ALDILFIRI
AMPUN MAAF ATAS SEGALANYA


deep from the bottom of my heart..Minal Eid Wal Faidzin..


END
p.s I'll be driving back to JB tomorrow evening & on holiday for only a week. Hope to meet those who'll be in JB.

My offer to those who wants to tag along to JB tomorrow is still open. Anybody?

Comments