The Weird Elements (And So I've been Tagged..)

SO, I've been tagged by sweet little Naniz. I don't know what's the instruction for this Tag at first, but ok.. Thank you Naniz for explaning. THe bad habits and weird stuffs about me that not many people realise eh?. Alright, since this Tag came all the way from Singapore, these are the 'weird' stuffs that I can share (without anybody feeling too weird and run away)

1. I can eat everything except Tauge (or beansprout in 'omputih'). Seriously, I am a food appreciator. I appreciate all kinds of food without giving any unpleasant expressions. I eat all malay traditionals and 'kampung foods' too, without that 'I'm urban and kampung food is so yucky' kinda menggedik. But, no Tauge... maybe coz of the smell, maybe coz of bad experience in the past. I'm not quite sure why. But, when I'm having Mee Rebus Johor. I have no problem with Tauge.. AT ALL!!

2. I'm a lefthander. I write with my left hand, I hold things more with my left hand, I play badminton with my left hand. I dribble basketball with my left hand. I even pick up the phone with my left hand. BUT, I can still play hockey using the normal hockey stick, which was not made for lefthanders. I can play guitar like any righthander without turning the guitar the opposite direction like other lefthanders. I also control the PC mouse with my right hand.. WIERD??.. not wierd enough I guess..

3. I love to observe people. No, not oogling the appearances and the outer portrayals of the people. More of trying to read between the lines. Understand people as humans better. Most of the times, I either empathy or found it downright funny.. either way, it helps.

OK.. enough of that already. Hope you're satisfied with it Naniz. :)

I have to tag others now? OK.. Since I try to cheat my out and only spill out 3 points of me.. Here's the 3 LUCKY people that have been chosen. Main criteria for being chosen. Either you update regularly or you always have no idea what to update..(PRAY HARD.. It's not you..)

1. The mother of Y.. CK !!
2. The 'gelak-guling-guling' TEEK !!
3. My 'part-time' but efficient Assistant.. LISSA !! (I know, life is busy, consider this as part of taking a break. Which you should..AND your blog badly need an upadte.)

Alright people.. Comprende? Have fun working on it.

END
p.s I'm off to Kuala Kangsar again later today. Will be back in 2 days time. Early wish.. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND everybody

Comments