These are the instructions..
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas.
5. Tag five people to do the same.
And after 10 minutes of browsing the old files, here is what I got to provide according to the instructions..
On my 23rd Post which was somewhere last year, my 5th sentence (Mind you, I'm not sure if I count it correctly) is..
A few collegues already gave me the same remark.. "you're wondering off!!.. you're not focussed!" or "you're mind is elsewhere".
Hmm.. ok. That's not a good sentence to be reminded of. Anyway, it's the past. It's something that I've dealt on. Subconciously, I am in a way, frustrated with the overall situation back in my old workplace. Many decisions seems ridiculous, many responses seems superficial.
I guess it make me sick to see how shallow people can be by making attempts of looking and appearing as if when they are the nicest, loveliest and most civilised human being among us. It's sickening when it is obvious, that deep inside, all they care is to be among the people they called 'elites'.
I'm sorry, display of artificial affection is sickening. Trying to gain what you don't earn is even worse.. and I'm happy to know, that some of you might just have to be out of jobs.
Thank you for the experience. At least from where I am now, I will surely do my best to avoid sweet talking 'corporate leeces' to be in our team. I am very satisfied with the outcome.
OK, here's the 5 lucky (or not)people to be tagged by me..
1. Ms Binx of Rhumba Addict
2. Ubisetela of Kiwi Kasu.. er... Kiwi land. (no excuse..you have to do this)
3. Teek of Heads full of Tick. (no excuse for you too..)
4. Anisism the Bibik of Architecture
5. Slyn of Micheal Bolton Fan Club (hehehe.. my turn to tag you)
Go ahead... get yourself ready and work on the Meme. Since you already know what's the hidden meaning from that sentence, I hope people will realise by now that, whenever you meet people who put their heart and soul to anything that they do... DO NOT TRY TO MESS WITH THEM..
p.s Please, look at this entry as another joke made by humans. Seriously, it is funny to see people so shallow in life (eh? did I say funny or pity? )