If I should stumble on my moment in time




I don't really admire American bands. To me British and Europe have much better bands. Thanks to MTV, kids nowadays don't realise that. The music now have less value, not many bands have solid music knowledge and ideas and hip hop is the ultimate way of life.. (haha.. they must be joking..)

Anyway, one American Band is exceptional though, this is definitely one talented group. Every member of this band are great in their own way. (hey, that sounds like The Beatles..)

Oh well, to Eric Martin, Paul Gilbert, Billy Sheehan and Pat Torpey..
please.. please.. please.. reunite for once and come back to KL for another concert. (agak-agak dia baca tak??..hahaha)

Watch the video, listen to the song, read the lyrics.. and enjoy Mr Big. (see.. even SATC took the name as character..hahahah)

Goin' Where The Wind Blows - Mr Big

Someone said life is for the taking
Here I am with my hand out waiting for a ride
I've been living on my great expectations
What good is it when I'm stranded here
And the world just passess by
Where are the signs to help me get out of this place

If I should stumble on my moment in time,
How will I know
If the story's written on my face, does it show
Am I strong enough to walk on water
Smart enough to come in out of the rain
Or am I a fool going where the wind blows

Here I sit halfway to somewhere
Thinking about what's in front of me
and what I left behind
On my own, supposed to be so easy
Is this what I've been after
Or have I lost my mind
Maybe this is my chance coming to take me away

If I should stumble on my moment in time,
How will I know
If the story's written on my face, does it show
Am I strong enough to walk on water
Smart enough to come in out of the rain
Or am I a fool going where the wind blows

Here I am walking naked through the world
Taking up space, society's child
Make room for me, make room for me,
make room for me

Am I strong enough to walk on water
Smart enough to come in out of the rain
Or am I a fool
Going where the wind blows
Going where the wind blows
Going where the wind blows
Going where the wind blows


END
p.s Thanks for the 'makan' invitations..Those invitations on 26th, I'm really sorry that I can't make it. (I'll be in Seremban that day) Those invitations on 27th, I'll be doing marathon to attend all. Nyeh Nyeh Nyeh.. anybody following?

Comments