.. the moral of the story is...

Can I do my catwalk now?


I would like to wish Ika in Singapore and my pet-sis Lisa in Alor Star, SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! last weekend. To Ika, I got your invitation card, I know I promise to attend the wedding and I even planned my trip to Singapore last weekend. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the plans at the very last minute due to my work (what can I say? I'm married to my work..)

Anybody remembers reading Aesop Fables when you're a kid? Anybody remember listening to Malay folklores like Mat Jenin, Si Luncai and Lebai Malang? Remember how these stories have affected us in a way or another? How in any Fables, fairytales or folklore arond the world, shared one thing in common.. "all stories have moral values to share in all those stories.."

Now, let's take the same formula to practice. Read a book, watch a movie, listen to the music.. and try figure out the 'moral of the story' from each examples that I've been watching throughout the weekend.

TROY : You can kill her people, you can kill her cousin and still be love and forgiven by the woman only and ONLY. if you're Brad Pitt.. (orang lain jangan, mondok ternakan dia mati sekor pun, dia tak ampun sampai mati)

THE UNTOUCHABLES : You can topple down a Mafia Boss but you need lots of sacrifices. (Nasib baik it's not Brad Pitt as the Mafia Boss, or you can just forget it. You're the evil man to blame if he's caught guilty)

WIGAN ATHLETIC vs ARSENAL : It pays to be rich and famous, even the commentator's remark on the game will intentionally be on your side. It works even better to public's eye if you're rich and handsome (eh wait.. if you're rich, you're handsome to their eyes already. Forget about my last line...)

MANCHESTER UNITED vs CHARLTON ATHLETIC : (all together now..) GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!! (hahah.. gila bias..) Nah.. same moral of the story above applied.

MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS : Don't worry if you curse, swear or harass anybody sexually on TV. You have all the elements to get away from it (rich, handsome, popular).. They'll love you.

Enough examples for now... What's your moral of the story?

Eat your heart out. I'm the new supermodel!


Hahahah.....

END
p.s Read, listen, ponder and learn from those folklores and fables. You'll understand the basic nature of human are good and full of moral values.

Comments