My favourite number is 7 and I'm cursed by the number.

OK, I've been tagged by many people a week before Aidilfitri. I apologise for not doing it sooner. Got lots of excuses for being so, but let's not get into that. So, here's one tag I'm clearing off today. THANK YOU SLYN


[Q.01] Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. To have my own company that runs smoothly and financially stable
2. To be financially independant by the age 40.
3. To have my own charity foundation to aid talented children
4. To perform Hajj
5. To travel around the world
6. To write a book
7. To produce a series of travel documentary, my own way.

[Q.02] Seven Celebrity Crushes:(ok, this would be hard to fulfill..)
1. Cameron Diaz
2. Chaterine Zeta Jones
3. Helen Hunt
4. Eva Mandez
5. repeat no.1
6. repeat no.2
7. repeat no.3 (I told you.. It's not an easy question)

[Q.03] Seven Often Repeated Words:
1. Apa cerita?
2. Anyway..
3. Apa dia?
4. cool..
5. Laa..
6. Ek eleh..
7. cam sial..

[Q.04] Seven Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex (peh.. soalan cari maut ni..)
1. Really know what she wants in life
2. Know her respect and manners in front of family (mine and hers)
3. Smart and friendly
4. Sound judgement of character
5. Able to take sense of humor.
6. Interesting personality
7. Attractive and beautiful to my eye (hey, I'm human la..)

[Q.05] FIVE People This Tags Goes To:
1. TEEK (coz I like to give you homework..haha)
2. UBISETELA (something to do before coming back to Malaysia)
3. LISSA (coz you don't update your blog)
4. SHERYL (coz I know you love to do this..)
5. AXUERRA (cozz..err coz I'm running out of people to pass this to. hehe..)

So there you go.. One tag is done.
*disclaimer : the answers given are correct at that point of time.. (boleh lak ada disclaimer.. )

END

Comments