Schizophernia is a very hard word to spell..

How do you feel if the house that you live in now, actually does not exist in the real world?

What would you do if you realise the best friend that you had all this while, is actually somebody who only exist in your mind?

Have you ever think about the possibility that this world you live might be one big illusion?

How do you react if the person who wrote this entry you're reading, died 2 years ago?

Hehehe.. Just kidding la.. (have I screwed up your mind yet? Hope not..)




Oh well, I'm back in Mud Valley, where the city pretends to understand its populations..(apa aku merepek ni??) Anyway, I'm back since Monday morning. In an attempt to avoid those ridiculous traffic going towards KL on the expressway, (and by that, I wonder why we call it 'express'way at that moment) I start my journey back from JB at 11:30pm, reaching the house in KL at about 3am which officially ended my 5-days holiday.

In a nutshell, my Aidilfitri this year is slightly below personal satisfactory level compared to previous years. And the reason behind it all was due to the limited time spared for this year's celebration. What happened next was a chain reaction from the one month stint of production.

No, I didn't manage to visit all my relatives. I didn't manage to recover from work exhaustion either.

Oh yeah, my 2 adorable nieces are more hyperactive than ever. I rarely get a space of my own back in JB from the moment they woke up till the time they go to sleep. Oh well, here are their pictures..



END
p.s Those house I've promise to visit for raya. Don't worry, raya sebulan kan? I'll try to make it.. OH, I'm happy to attend any open house if invited..hahaahha..

Comments