All the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me



Well,At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
- Ghost of You (My Chemical Romance)


It's 6:15am, I've not sleep for about 24 hours now and I am still not sleepy. Blame it on insomniac.. The truth is, I've been worrying about meeting my own deadlines on one project, which I set to get it done by next Monday. On top of that, I was given less than 24 hours notice that I will be conducting an exclusive interview with Yvonne Ridley later this evening.

For those of you who are not familiar with Yvonne Ridley, was the award-winning British journalist, a chief reporter for the Sunday Express who, 3 years ago was captured Taliban for sneaking into Afghanistan with a camera, only to be released 10 days later. A year after the release, she converted into Islam and since then, actively campaigning for humanitarian and anti-war.

NOW, with such background behind her, HOW CAN I NOT BE NERVOUS??

May this be another wonderful journey in my life experience..

END

Comments