Love this lovely lady with all my heart

I had a long weekend off the office. *hooray to 'off the office'* but not really off from work. You know, it's easy to take leave a day or two when you're 100% working for others. But in my case, you'll tend to worry more about the work because the rise and fall of the company is somewhat depends on you. (OK.. enough about work)

Yesterday, brings different meanings to each and everyone of us in the world. We are reminded of the biggest tragedy of Tsunami, which in a way 'celebrates' it's birthday. Medias around the world did not miss to cover the story it. Some review the progress we made after one year of the incident. Some look into possibilities of how we can contribute further to help those affected places.

Still, as far as I can channel surfing over the remote control, none actually remind us of our reaction, our human instinct on giving, sharing, helping and tolarating each other.. making sure that lives are saved disregard of their race, status or religion. We do whatever we can to ease their pain. We care more about them than we actually care about ourselves. AND THAT, my friend, is what we should be reminding ourselves everyday. HOW did we actually do that? and WHY is that, when every effort is done.. and time goes by, we suddenly change, with most of us turn into the ugly personality who only cares about themselves more than others? I wonder.

As for me, 26th Dec has always been meaningful to me. Always has and always be, as it is the birthdate of the most lovely lady that I've ever known. She's wonderful to everybody who knows her. She's strong in dealing with everyday life especially, when dealing with her bowel cancer. She's the love of everybody in the family.

This year, she's enjoying a 5-day trip (since last Friday) in Kuching, Sarawak where she celebrated her birthday yesterday with her husband, her two granddaughters, as well as one of her son and her daughter-in-law. I'm sure she had a Great time of her life there.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA.. I know I can't be there with everybody, (and I'm truly jealous of that..) but nobody can take away my love for you. Wishing and praying all the wonderful things to happen for you from this day onwards.. Much better than what you already have. HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

END
p.s Hey, 2005 is about to close it's curtain. Have you reviewed all your resolutions for this year?

Comments