The Opening Act : Two Zero Zero Six

Happy New Year to all of you (Just in case you didn't read my previous entry)..

The last weekend was great. (.. I think it was..) I did one thing that I've not been doing for such a long time.. BEING A TOTAL COUCH POTATO.

Well, except on Saturday, where I was in Shah Alam attending my cousin's engagement (CONGRATS MIMI & .. *alamak lupa nama*), as well as the ceremony of Aqiqah and 'Potong Jambul' for the baby twins, Adam and Farah.. the rest of the weekend was spent on the couch, channel surfing over Astro (yes, I haven't got my FREE MiTV yet..hehe) and eat as much of anything as I can. What a life isn't it?

So, what's the point of me putting all that crap of my 'activities' in the entry? My answer would be simple.. I found many programmes that I liked..

1. Who's Line Is It Anyway? - Drew Carey and the gang never failed to tickle me. Damn, how did they get so talented and so aware of the surroundings in a funny way?

2. VH1 weekends (on MTV Asia) - 40 bad no.1 singles of all time. Then late come up with another show called '50 most fabulous of 2006'.. and the list goes on and on.. (Luckily, I'm getting my MiTV end of this month.. VH1 all the way for me..woohoo)

3. Reality Bites - Ethan Hawke's and Winona Ryder's debut to the silver screen. No wonder Ethan Hawke's did 'After Sunrise' and 'Before Sunset' after that. He's used to Indie Movies..

4. Countdown shows - (wait.. I actually did not watch any of this.) I was too 'busy' watching something else and forgot all about countdown.. hehehe..

Anyway, I would like to say thank you to those who SMS their New Year Wish, sorry.. I didn't reply to any of it coz somehow, all my reply could not get thru taht night..

WELCOME TO 2006
. Things will be better this year. Things will not be the same as the previous year.. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED IN A POSITIVE AND WONDERFUL WAY!!

END
p.s My wishlist for now would be to have a JVC Everio Hard disk Camcoder (Can anybody buy it for me? hahahahaha)

Comments