Take your time coz the light is shining bright..

Here's an advise: If you work for other people..(especially those big corporation who makes decision and judge everything by sales and profit figures).. which from time to time 'motivates' you to give 110% (or more) of your time and energy to the company as a sign of commitment to your work.. PLEASE : for once show the middle finger to them. (excuse me..) . You're there to make a living and that should be defined more towards developing your life more than maintaining their personal way of life..

Nah, I'm not referring this to where I work now. Not in any way.. Just pity those who're constantly 'motivated' or 'threatened' by those capitalists, hoping that you'll give your soul to them.. Heard too many of such thing the past few days and it is really disturbing.. A situation which I always defined as 'Post-Modern Slavery'.

OK, enough of that.

Everybody have dreams and ambitions. Just wondering.. If you're actually on your way towards achieving all that you've been dreaming for and the progress seems reasonably well at the moment..Suddenly when you take a moment to stop and review back, all that you've done and all that you're working on.. You end up wondering.. "what am I doing here?" and "what's all these efforts for?"..

In this case..I'm actually experiencing that at the moment. Untll I found the answers to all that, for now, I'll jus consider myself as overworked and a victim of mental urned out. I'm taking it slow on all my work at the moment. Make more time for recreation and enjoying what's available outside.

Which also means.. JOM LAA.. JOM TENGOK WAYANG KE..JALAN-JALAN KE.. ENJOYING A GOOD MEAL KE.. OR JUST DO SOMETHING STUPID AND HAVE FUN.. Any takers? JOM JOM JOM..

In the meantime.. Enjoy this old video by Guns and Roses - Patience..

END

Comments