Don't just sing.. Show us your persona..



I love the reality talent show Rockstar:INXS. OK, old news. I know. Still, I have to make it a point. This show is far more challenging than any talent show I've seen. You need to have skills, you need to have personality and all other characters like creativity, stage presence, attitude.. all of which that are crucial to be called a true Rockstar.

From the moment they step on the stage, people already eager to know what would their performance be. And that is what Rock performance is all about.

So, I'll say goodbye to AI, I've never eager to watch AF even if I once involved in the production.. I am even far from liking Blast Off.. Rockstar:INXS just raised my already high benchmark to another level..

Enjoy this video from Marty Casey.. Maybe you'll never listen to this song the same way again.. hahahahahha..

Don't just sing.. Show us the persona.

Happy Weekends everybody..

END

Comments